Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finally.TENJI

Finally, finally...I took my dinner at Tenji. The full credit should go for my bro, he is the boss of the night. hahaha. I would said, it's worth spent and we all get stuffed with real good food.


Attendee of the night : Eldest sis, Bro & ah sou+ lil' Trev


Food highlight of the night, me love !

"Couple-nut"


Oyster...looks real good. Taste So good...but not to me.


Curry Tuna Fish. awww...love this !


Whatelse Unagi lah~ now i can eat ONLY Unagi but not with the rice !
*that's what u want to do when sushi bonanza, right?* lol.


Steamed Cod Fish - This is all i wanted !!


Best dessert = Haggan-Dazs *gimme more*


That's all i got, i bet u guys noe what's happened when you are inside.
it's makan, makan and makan
* i mean lotsssss food* !! lol


shuh~ shuh~ no camera please ! busy makan-lah~!! *drool*


Cheersss~~ more wine please!


Beer, anyone?
bro, that's not the right way to drink lar~ and sis, do u work there huh?


When we about to leave, the main door is flooded by customers.
It's because they having supper promotion with only RM 39.90!!!



I am certainly having a great time tonight. Thank you again bro!
btw, when you feel like want makan again, do remember me ya !!! lol.

2 comments:

Altobarn said...

I guess I had missed this nice chance to try those nice food! I'm craving for nice food at the moment damn.

I'm lovin' It said...

ey bro. finally u reveal ur blog!! haha. and i can see u dun hv much patient on it. xD.

yea, RM 101 each of us. Er Ge treat. u just missed it !!! hahaha.