Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1person. 1mic. 120min = Awesome!

Yes. it awesome. I'm saying Michael Hui TalkShow Live in Msia. I was asked to work for Star Planet, the organiser for the talk show and also my previous internship company. I was yearn for this since i know they will doing this project. Finally, my boss gimme a call...and tell me that im in. woohooo....

Rather saying it's working, this time i think it's totally a vacation. I was paid, fed by good food in Genting, and a great room, plus a FREE SHOW. I'm not even spent a cent while i work. can u imagine that happen? sumore is in Genting. pure awesomeness !

I always love stand up comedy, eventho' i have watched Michael Hui talkshow before this, but experience it LIVE, it's totally different. The ambiance will definitely make u laugh ur ass out. i really mean it and wish to see more from others especially my favorite, wong zi wa !


The stage

Michael Hui. respect!


Demonstrating "sex-scene" in movie

Full of expression. like me!


For those who know me well, i've been claimed as a good entertainer or joker. To make a person or a group of people laugh, is hard. To make the mass audience laugh with the same one joke, and non-stop for 2 hours. That's incredible!

2 comments:

V.I.N.O said...

haha yea he is like u...i mean face...ahhahaha.



kidding

I'm lovin' It said...

lol...